Monday, September 4, 2017

Started in my Moleskine


My first Moleskine came in last month, a pocket hardcover with blank pages. I will be doing a more thorough post with thoughts later on, but I thought I'd mention how easy it is to carry around. Considering that I fill up notebooks extremely quickly, I really appreciate the simplistic and no nonsense style of these.

As you can see from the photo, it's smaller and more compact than my Midori.


It's been a little over a week, and I've written a ton. I've also added in washi tape and painted a little, which even surprises me. I've never been too into crafty journaling--I write my words, and that's usually it. But I've been getting a lot of inspiration from different sources, and I've found that I do (sort of) like the color that tape or paint gives to a page.

I wanted a Moleskine so I could at least say that I tried it out--I mean, I've heard from a number of people who have acted as though it was the god of all notebooks. More on whether I agree with that statement later...

4 comments:

  1. Good job, my friend! Go on!!! I am sure you will fill your moleskine with great ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is kind of hard to finish a sketchbook. I have to finish mine too. :D
    Have fun drawing and writing, and thank you for your nice comment.

    ReplyDelete